As usual with Tabata all you need is a repeated interval timer! For each circuit set it to 8 rounds of 20s on and 10s break.
Tabata Tuesday Workout 1
1. Burpees & Mountain Climbers
2. Forward Lunges* & Jump Squats
3. Jump Rope & High Knees
4. Push up-to-a-T* & Supermans
5. Jumping Jacks & Skaters
6. Reverse Crunches & Standing Pikes
*Can add intensity by holding a pair of dumbbells
Here is the playlist I used!
1. Danza Kuduro by Don Omar
2. E.T. Katy Perry + Kanye West
3. Mean by Taylor Swift
4. What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction
5. Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO
6. Party in the U.S.A. by Miley Cyrus
7. Wavin Flag'
8. Say Hey (I Love You) by Michael Franti & Spearhead
9. Let me Love you by New Yo
10. Stronger by kanye West
11. On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons
(This is a great cool down/stretch song)