Saturday, July 20, 2013

Start of the Weekend!

Started off the weekend right with an easy run with Thomas!


Our legs were stiff from the 6.5 mile run we did Thursday evening, but it helped to get them moving!
We started and ended our run at the local gym, so I followed with some Body Pump! Wooh, endorphins are flowing!
I got my Gymboss Interval timer in the mail a couple of weeks ago, but didn't get a chance to look at the instructions until yesterday. I used the timer to complete the first workout on Jess's Summer Shape Up. Day 1 included a leg workout and an intense core workout. The timer kept me efficient and breathing hard, since my breaks were actually 10 seconds (and not the extended breaks I usually take). I was seriously sweaty after this workout, but loved it and my timer! For $20 I think the timer was a great buy!
This weekend is filled with work at the gym and studying for my final on Tuesday! See ya after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment